[Bbdev] Installing.

Craig Hartel craig at nuclearmoose.com
Wed Dec 29 10:12:58 GMT 2004

Hmm...not having much luck at all.

Created the database and database user.
Added user to database.
Edited bb-config.php
Ran upgrade-schema.php and got this:
Notice: Undefined variable: new_array in ../bb-includes/db.php on line 218

Then I ran register.php which loaded just fine.
Entered info, then clicked on REGISTER button and got this:
Notice: Undefined variable: check_domain in
.../bb-includes/registration-functions.php on line 7
Warning: mt_srand() expects parameter 1 to be long, string given in
.../bb-includes/registration-functions.php on line 37

I did receive a registration was successful message and did receive an email
with a password.

I changed the user type in the DB to 1, and then attempted to open index.php.
I got this message:
Notice: Undefined variable: where in .../bb-includes/functions.php on line 45
The login form was there, so I entered the username and emailed password. I then
got a "welcome" message, but the above line still shows up on the top of the page.

http://forums.nuclearmoose.com/index.php