[backpress-dev] backpress mailiing list

Malaiac malaiac at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 11:54:36 UTC 2010

The list does not seem to be functional.

Been working on BP for a few days, real nice. I rip the admin part
from WP, I added the same auto install process, and am now working on
the admin pages (ecommerce oriented instead of blog oriented).
I created a new class.mp-taxonomies.php to manage multilingual taxonomies (done)

I suppose exporting the current WP Rewrite is not priority, since it's
currently under heavy discussion (I don't like it either).

The Walker class and children ? ugly bloat, but still already done.

Thx,
Malaiac