[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #58366: Shortcode Support Regained but Content Filters are messing with Shortcode HTML

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Mar 29 12:20:06 UTC 2024

#58366: Shortcode Support Regained but Content Filters are messing with Shortcode
HTML
 Reporter:  domainsupport                        |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)                         |      Status:  new

Comment (by bekk):

 Replying to [comment:72 mirkolofio]:

 https://github.com/woocommerce/woocommerce/blob/145d75a08fc607178ed4bda1f482b4964c4adecb/plugins/woocommerce/src/Blocks/BlockTemplatesController.php#L52-L78

 > Just change line 64 accordingly.
 This does the same as my workaround posted near the top of this thread
 except it's scoped to woocommerce blocks.

 Hopefully these fundamental and technical issues with blocks get resolved
 at some point. We're nearing a 1 year bug anniversary on this one

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/58366#comment:73>