[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #56695: Twenty Eleven: pull quote block font weight and style is not working properly

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Mar 28 18:41:26 UTC 2024

#56695: Twenty Eleven: pull quote block font weight and style is not working
properly
-----------------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  nidhidhandhukiya             |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)                 |      Status:  new
Changes (by karmatosed):

 * keywords:  has-patch => has-patch reporter-feedback

Comment:

 @nidhidhandhukiya are you still able to see this working in the latest
 release as in testing the patch it didn't seem to reflect the changes
 sadly for me. It would be great as a result to get a check and refresh of
 the patch if possible. I can confirm the issue, but I only get the
 citation changing still even with patch applied.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/56695#comment:3>