[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #57758: Header > Group background color in adds padding to backend but not front end

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Mar 27 20:00:23 UTC 2024

#57758: Header > Group background color in adds padding to backend but not front
end
-------------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  frdmsun                  |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)             |      Status:  new
Changes (by karmatosed):

 * keywords:  reporter-feedback => reporter-feedback close

Comment:

 I am also unable to replicate this. It might be that time has passed and
 that is the case, it might also be we are all missing some steps. Whatever
 is the case, right now I am going to apply the recommendation of 'close'
 as a keyword. If further steps can be produced for reproducing this we
 absolutely can take it further. Thank you everyone for the collaboration
 on this.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/57758#comment:3>