[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #49763: Twenty Twelve: Add gradient background options that fit the theme color scheme

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Mar 26 20:22:49 UTC 2024

#49763: Twenty Twelve: Add gradient background options that fit the theme color
scheme
--------------------------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  ianbelanger                     |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  enhancement                     |      Status:  new
Changes (by karmatosed):

 * keywords:  good-first-bug has-patch => good-first-bug has-patch close

Comment:

 Today the approach for gradients is recommended to be within the
 theme.json. Default themes also are currently being considered for bugs
 not also for enhancements in an effort to work through as many issues are
 possible. This all means that I am going to recommend we close out this
 ticket.

 Feedback is always welcome and thank you for everyone's collaboration in
 getting to this point with the ticket. That said, I am going to apply the
 keyword 'close' and look for that resolution.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/49763#comment:5>