[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #49764: Twenty Eleven: Add gradient background options that fit the theme color scheme

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Mar 26 20:20:43 UTC 2024

#49764: Twenty Eleven: Add gradient background options that fit the theme color
scheme
-----------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  ianbelanger      |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  enhancement      |      Status:  new
Changes (by karmatosed):

 * keywords:  has-patch => has-patch close

Comment:

 Thank you everyone for the collaboration on this. Currently the default
 themes are being focused on for bugs not enhancements and this combined
 with the change in approach for gradients today being more towards using a
 theme.json file; my recommendation would be to close this ticket.

 This doesn't mean feedback isn't welcome, it does mean for now I will add
 that keyword to 'close' and if nothing else is added the ticket's next
 step will be that.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/49764#comment:10>