[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #49757: Twenty Sixteen: Add gradient background options that fit the theme color scheme

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Mar 26 19:44:08 UTC 2024

#49757: Twenty Sixteen: Add gradient background options that fit the theme color
scheme
-----------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  ianbelanger      |       Owner:  williampatton
     Type:  enhancement      |      Status:  assigned
Changes (by karmatosed):

 * keywords:  has-patch => has-patch close

Comment:

 The plan for default themes currently is to focus on bugs and this coupled
 with the current approach for gradients using theme.json, means I would
 recommend this for closure.

 I am going to put the keyword on so we have space for feedback if needed,
 but thank you everyone for collaboration so far. It's always good to
 consider after a while what might have changed with approaches and this is
 one thing we most likely would approach differently now if we did agree to
 do it.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/49757#comment:4>