[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #49712: Twenty Nineteen: Add gradient background options that fit the theme color scheme

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Mar 26 19:34:25 UTC 2024

#49712: Twenty Nineteen: Add gradient background options that fit the theme color
scheme
--------------------------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  ianbelanger                     |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  enhancement                     |      Status:  new
Changes (by karmatosed):

 * keywords:  good-first-bug has-patch => good-first-bug has-patch close

Comment:

 Thank you for your patch on this, however considering the time passed and
 the ideal path now being to have theme.json and block specific gradients -
 I am going to recommend that we close this ticket. That said, if anyone
 wishes to add feedback, I am for now going to add the recommended keyword
 of 'close' to give space for that feedback.

 Thank you everyone for your collaboration so far, things have grown around
 how gradients and themes, so we have another approach to use now. Default
 themes for now are also having a focus on bug fixes not adding new
 features.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/49712#comment:4>