[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #60836: Static homepage display settings: the posts page is not being assigned to the Blog Home template or Index template

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Mar 25 07:35:36 UTC 2024

#60836: Static homepage display settings: the posts page is not being assigned to
the Blog Home template or Index template
 Reporter:  west7         |       Owner:  (none)

Comment (by poena):

 Hi

 I am able to confirm this. The page that is assigned to the be posts page
 in the reading settings uses the "blog home" template in 6.4.3 but the
 "pages" template in 6.5 RC.

 But the "blog home" content is shown on the front when I navigate to the
 posts page.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/60836#comment:1>