[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #52772: Twenty Twenty-One: Block editor from adds overlap option by default to columns

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sun Mar 24 17:43:53 UTC 2024

#52772: Twenty Twenty-One: Block editor from adds overlap option by default to
columns
-------------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  shapesgraphicstudio      |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)             |      Status:  new
Changes (by karmatosed):

 * keywords:  reporter-feedback => reporter-feedback close

Comment:

 As confirmed by @sabernhardt I am also unable to reproduce an issue today.
 This likely is something was fixed by time, which is great so my
 recommendation is we can add the close keyword and wrap this ticket up.

 Should anyone wish to counter that please add your voice to this ticket
 and thank you everyone for collaborating on this.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/52772#comment:4>