[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #60821: Twenty Twenty-One: Pullquote block having issue with APPEARANCE & LETTER SPACING

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Mar 21 19:27:23 UTC 2024

#60821: Twenty Twenty-One: Pullquote block having issue with APPEARANCE & LETTER
SPACING
---------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  viralsampat    |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)   |     Status:  new
Component:  Bundled Theme  |    Version:
 Severity:  normal         |   Keywords:  dev-feedback
  Focuses:  ui, css        |
---------------------------+-----------------------------
 Hello,

 I have reviewed "Pullquote" block and found that block typography
 "**APPEARANCE**" & "**LETTER SPACING**" is not working as expected.

 If we are trying to change "**APPEARANCE**" & "**LETTER SPACING**", we can
 able to see there is no difference in letter spacing and appearance in
 editor and front side both.

 Here, I have provided steps to reproduce this issue:

 ----
 - Active theme: Twenty Twenty-OneVersion: 2.1
 - Choose "Pullquote" block
 - Add demo text.
 - Change the "LETTER SPACING".
 - Change the "APPEARANCE".

 Here, I have attached video for better understanding:
 **Issue Video: [https://share.cleanshot.com/kLdb4ZpZWX2tfLfDc1w0]**

 Thanks,