[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #60813: MariaDB generating error when we are using %s as placeholder for table name when CS(code sniffer) suggest to used %s instead %i

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Mar 20 11:11:16 UTC 2024

#60813: MariaDB generating error when we are using %s as placeholder for table name
when CS(code sniffer) suggest to used %s instead %i
-------------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  chiragrathod103          |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)             |      Status:  new
Changes (by swissspidy):

 * keywords:   => reporter-feedback close

Comment:

 Where is this error being reported? In WordPress core?

 If not, you should report such things to the affected plugin or theme. If
 this happens in your own project, the error message is pretty self-
 explanatory. "%i" is only supported on WP 6.2+, so if you support older
 versions you need to fall back to something else.

 And if you believe there is an issue with the sniff itself, you should
 report it at https://github.com/WordPress/WordPress-Coding-Standards

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/60813#comment:1>