[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #47030: Twenty Nineteen: Elements Margins inside Media & Text and Cover Blocks are not matching the theme content margins

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sun Mar 17 09:13:47 UTC 2024

#47030: Twenty Nineteen:  Elements Margins inside Media & Text and Cover Blocks are
not matching the theme content margins
-------------------------------+----------------------
 Reporter:  marctison75        |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  enhancement        |      Status:  closed
Changes (by karmatosed):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => wontfix
 * milestone:  Awaiting Review =>

Comment:

 I agree with @sabernhardt on this being a good one to close for now. We
 could review this if we iterate the default themes depending on the
 approach for them after all bugs have been fixed. The focus right now
 though is on bugs and clearing the backlog, that in mind let's close this
 and thank you everyone for collaboration on this issue. We can always
 review later and iterate.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/47030#comment:2>