[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #45923: Twenty Nineteen: When site tagline is empty, hide the "—" divider in the customizer.

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sun Mar 17 08:56:24 UTC 2024

#45923: Twenty Nineteen: When site tagline is empty, hide the "—" divider in the
customizer.
---------------------------+-------------------------
 Reporter:  kjellr         |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  enhancement    |      Status:  closed
Changes (by karmatosed):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => worksforme
 * milestone:  Future Release =>

Comment:

 I agree with @sabernhardt that this should be closed and as it has sat for
 a while with that suggestion I am going to action this now. We are
 currently working out together what the future means for default themes
 and the focus is on bug fixing, this therefore doesn't fit into that.
 Thank you everyone for your collaboration, we can always reopen a ticket
 in the future to focus on this.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/45923#comment:2>