[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #50591: Twenty Twenty: Editor styles target the block toolbar, causing pixel shifting

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sat Mar 16 20:59:18 UTC 2024

#50591: Twenty Twenty: Editor styles target the block toolbar, causing pixel
shifting
-----------------------------------+-------------------------
 Reporter:  Joen                   |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)           |      Status:  closed
Changes (by karmatosed):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => worksforme
 * milestone:  Awaiting Review =>

Comment:

 I also can't reproduce this @poena so I am going to agree with closing
 this as fixed. Thankyou everyone for collaborating on this. Should it
 still be an issue for anyone we can look to reopen if we have some steps
 to reproduce.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/50591#comment:3>