[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #60716: Font Library:Replace error message "A font face matching those settings already exists" with notice

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Mar 12 17:12:57 UTC 2024

#60716: Font Library:Replace error message "A font face matching those settings
already exists" with notice
-----------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  oglekler         |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)     |      Status:  new
Changes (by krupajnanda):

 * keywords:   => has-screenshots

Comment:

 Hi @oglekler

 I can replicate the mentioned issue on my local where I tried to install
 the existing font family.

 This should not be displayed as an error but it should be prompted as a
 warning I believe.

 **Bug Reproduction Report:**

 == Reproduction Report
 === Description
 This report validates whether the issue can be reproduced.

 === Environment
 - WordPress: 6.5-RC2
 - PHP: 8.1.23
 - Server: nginx/1.16.0
 - Database: mysqli (Server: 8.0.16 / Client: mysqlnd 8.1.23)
 - Browser: Chrome 122.0.0.0
 - OS: macOS
 - Theme: Twenty Twenty-Four 1.0
 - MU Plugins: None activated
 - Plugins:
   * Test Reports 1.1.0
   * WordPress Beta Tester 3.5.5

 === Actual Results
 1.  ✅ Error condition occurs (reproduced).

 === Additional Notes
 N/A

 === Supplemental Artifacts
 Please check the attached screenshot here.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/60716#comment:2>