[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #30575: Twenty Fourteen: Submenu items on dropdown menus nearly impossible to select on some Android mobile tablets

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Mar 7 05:01:39 UTC 2024

#30575: Twenty Fourteen: Submenu items on dropdown menus nearly impossible to
select on some Android mobile tablets
-------------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  zoonini                  |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)             |      Status:  assigned
Changes (by desrosj):

 * owner:  davidakennedy => (none)

Comment:

 It's been 8 years since the owner has interacted with this ticket. I'm
 going to unassign it to encourage new contributors to take initiative to
 investigate.

 @davidakennedy if you're still interested in this, feel free to re-assign
 to yourself.

 For next steps, I'd like to confirm that this is still a problem. Galaxy
 Note 10 and Android 4.4.x is noted above. The latest versions are 20 and
 14, respectively. It's likely this has been addressed already.

 If it is and the current behavior is documented, then
 address the problem.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/30575#comment:15>