[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #60662: WordPress 6.5-beta3-57738 - Full Site Editor breaks after installing "Contact Form 7"

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Mar 1 06:10:55 UTC 2024

#60662: WordPress 6.5-beta3-57738 - Full Site Editor breaks after installing
"Contact Form 7"
 Reporter:  capstonebpo        |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)       |      Status:  new

Comment (by poena):

 I also want to double check if you meant the block editor, where you edit
 page content, or the Site Editor. Because the title says Site Editor but
 the screenshots are of the block editor.
 Lets make sure that we are testing the correct thing.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/60662#comment:2>