[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #60329: Quick Edit tags-input drop-down selection box hangs exactly over the Published/Draft/Queud selection-box

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Jan 23 16:48:43 UTC 2024

#60329: Quick Edit tags-input drop-down selection box hangs exactly over the
Published/Draft/Queud selection-box
--------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  phithx        |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)  |     Status:  new
Component:  Post Formats  |    Version:  6.4.2
 Severity:  normal        |   Keywords:  changes-requested needs-patch
  Focuses:                |
--------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 So, if I'm not careful when selecting tags from the drop-down-selection-
 box, if I accidentally click on the published/draft/queud box, it can
 change it from Published to Draft, for example, which has happened more
 than once before.
 So, articles that were published suddenly find themselves unpublished, and
 the person who was inputting tags in the Quick-Edit space doesn't know
 what happened - that they accidentally unpublished the article.
 Maybe put the Published-selection box above the tags please?
 I've got screen-shots, but the image insert button works strangely for me
 - can't access my computer from here to attach them?
 This request is mainly for the Gibraltar-Messenger site (not particularly
 mine) but this issue woud apply to so many others.
 Thank-you.