[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #60278: Your Site is Experiencing a Technical Issue in Really Simple SSL (Version 7.2.1)

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Jan 17 20:10:43 UTC 2024

#60278: Your Site is Experiencing a Technical Issue in Really Simple SSL (Version
7.2.1)
--------------------------+----------------------
 Reporter:  sbiese        |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)  |      Status:  closed
Changes (by jorbin):

 * keywords:  needs-patch =>
 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => invalid
 * milestone:  Awaiting Review =>

Comment:

 hi @sbiese, welcome to WordPress Core Trac. I'm sorry to hear you are
 having difficulty with your site, however this Trac is used for the
 development of the WordPress software, not for assistance with individual
 sites or plugins.

 I would suggest reaching out to the [https://wordpress.org/support/plugin
 /really-simple-ssl/ Really Simple SSL Support Forums] for further
 assistance with tht plugin.

 I've closed this ticket of with the term `invalid`, in this case it's the
 unfriendly term trac uses to indicate that I've referred you to somewhere
 where you can find people better able to assist you.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/60278#comment:1>