[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #48726: Twenty Twenty: Wrong Text Color for Background Color & Subtle Background when used as background color for blocks

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Jan 16 14:59:15 UTC 2024

#48726: Twenty Twenty: Wrong Text Color for Background Color & Subtle Background
when used as background color for blocks
---------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  collet         |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  enhancement    |      Status:  new
Changes (by poena):

 * type:  defect (bug) => enhancement

Comment:

 I can confirm that the automatic text color change is not implemented for
 the secondary, subtle background, and background colors.

 It may look like it works for the secondary color, but that is because its
 default text color is white.

 Attempts were made to solve this during development, but was deemed too
 complex:
 https://github.com/WordPress/twentytwenty/pull/980

 I am changing the type of this ticket from bug to enhancement since
 support for these colors was never implemented.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/48726#comment:3>