[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #60249: In upload media popup add a new tab for download and add image from Openverse.

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sun Jan 14 15:46:02 UTC 2024

#60249: In upload media popup add a new tab for download and add image from
Openverse.
 Reporter:  wpsharif     |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  enhancement  |     Status:  new
Component:  Media        |    Version:  trunk
 Severity:  normal       |   Keywords:
  Focuses:  ui           |
 Example screenshot: [[Image(https://ibb.co/pjGncWJ)]]

 If we are trying to add media in our post, page or anywhere in our site
 then we need to upload media in our media library and add it but if we get
 the Openverse download option in our Upload media popup it'll be very
 helpful for us.

 Thank you so much❤️