[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #60131: Global styles revisions controller: extend with WP_REST_Revisions_Controller

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Jan 3 22:49:31 UTC 2024

#60131: Global styles revisions controller: extend with
WP_REST_Revisions_Controller
 Reporter:  ramonopoly                |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  enhancement               |      Status:  new

Comment (by spacedmonkey):

 Side note, I believe that global styles endpoints, should just extend
 using post controller and revisions controllers. Under the hood they are
 just post types. They should not be treated differently.

 Specially now we can have custsom revisions endpoints for different post
 types. See #56922.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/60131#comment:5>