[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #60631: block_core_navigation_render_inner_blocks block taxonomy type is 'tag', should be 'post_tag'

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Feb 28 16:22:52 UTC 2024

#60631: block_core_navigation_render_inner_blocks block taxonomy type is 'tag',
should be 'post_tag'
--------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  anaid               |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)        |      Status:  new

Comment (by anaid):

 Thanks for your message.

 The use case is for taxonomies only. How to I get the corresponding
 taxonomy for a navigation-link block?

 The functions you mention map from `post_tag` to `tag` but I need the
 reverse..

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/60631#comment:2>