[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #60602: WordPress 6.4.3 on PHP 8.3 curl function seems to relate to an infinite loop causing server crash

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Feb 22 14:48:14 UTC 2024

#60602: WordPress 6.4.3 on PHP 8.3 curl function seems to relate to an infinite
loop causing server crash
-------------------------------+----------------------
 Reporter:  lichtsturz         |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)       |      Status:  closed
Changes (by swissspidy):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => invalid
 * milestone:  Awaiting Review =>

Comment:

 This is a paid plugin. I'm sure you understand you can't expect
 contributors here to purchase that plugin just for testing an issue you
 are experiencing.

 Sending this to the plugin author is the best course of action. This is
 probably just a bug in their plugin.

 I'm closing this one for now.

 If it turns out otherwise, and if there's a code to reproduce showing it's
 a core issue, we can consider reopening.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/60602#comment:3>