[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #60562: Twenty Nineteen Theme: The pull quote block text color is not appear in editor side.

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Feb 16 10:53:46 UTC 2024

#60562: Twenty Nineteen Theme: The pull quote block text color is not appear in
editor side.
---------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  viralsampat    |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)   |     Status:  new
Component:  Bundled Theme  |    Version:  6.4.3
 Severity:  normal         |   Keywords:  dev-feedback
  Focuses:                 |
---------------------------+-----------------------------
 Hello Team,

 I have reviewed the "Pull quote" block and found that its text color is
 not set on the editor side when we try to change the text color using the
 block settings panel.

 Here, I have attached its screenshots.

 **Configuration:**

 **Device: Macbook M1
 OS: 14.3.1 (23D60)
 Browser: Google Chrome
 Version: Version 121.0.6167.184 (Official Build) (arm64)
 WordPress version: 6.4.3, Gutenberg 17.7.0, Theme active: Twenty
 Nineteen,**

 Thanks,