[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #59969: Conditional loading `build_template_part_block_variations` for performance improvement

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Feb 15 17:00:07 UTC 2024

#59969: Conditional loading `build_template_part_block_variations` for performance
improvement
--------------------------------------------+--------------------------
 Reporter:  thekt12                         |       Owner:  joemcgill
     Type:  defect (bug)                    |      Status:  closed
Changes (by joemcgill):

 * status:  reopened => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Seeing no other reports of issues with this change, I'm going to go ahead
 and mark this as fixed. We can reopen or create follow-up issues if the
 lack of indirect modification support leads to bug reports. This should be
 addressed in the dev-note that @thekt12 is drafting as well.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/59969#comment:74>