[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #60131: Global styles controllers: extend classes with WP_REST_Posts_Controller and WP_REST_Revisions_Controller

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Feb 14 22:48:32 UTC 2024

#60131: Global styles controllers: extend classes with WP_REST_Posts_Controller and
WP_REST_Revisions_Controller
 Reporter:  ramonopoly                           |       Owner:
                                                 |  spacedmonkey
     Type:  enhancement                          |      Status:  reopened

Comment (by ramonopoly):

 > Since you opened this ticket, feel free to provide more context in case
 you think this absolutely must not be punted to 6.6, despite being an
 enhancement. This would then be a good topic for dev chat.

 Thanks for the explanation @swissspidy

 In my mind these changes represent a nice-to-have refactor, which I don't
 believe affects any 6.5 functionality.

 Punting to 6.6 is a fine option.

 Thanks again.

--