[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #60398: WordPress 6.4.3 MacOS Compressed Zip plugin archives "Incompatible Archive" on upload

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Feb 6 05:04:16 UTC 2024

#60398: WordPress 6.4.3 MacOS Compressed Zip plugin archives "Incompatible Archive"
on upload
 Reporter:  Endymion00                           |       Owner:
                                                 |  peterwilsoncc
     Type:  defect (bug)                         |      Status:  reopened

Comment (by vikram6):

 Replying to [comment:68 jorbin]:

 > If you are strongly concerned about support, I would suggest you look
 into either using the provided plugin or applying the patch in 5996 to
 your sites.

 Are the workaround plugin and patch compatible with each other? To
 elaborate - If I apply the workaround plugin to a site and the patch is
 later released in 6.5 and I update the site to 6.5, would that cause any
 issues on my site? Wanting to make sure that the workaround AND the patch
 existing together won't cause any issues.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/60398#comment:73>