[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #60398: WordPress 6.4.3 MacOS Compressed Zip plugin archives "Incompatible Archive" on upload

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Feb 5 21:39:55 UTC 2024

#60398: WordPress 6.4.3 MacOS Compressed Zip plugin archives "Incompatible Archive"
on upload
----------------------------------------------------+---------------------
 Reporter:  Endymion00                              |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)                            |      Status:  new

Comment (by jorbin):

 https://github.com/WordPress/wordpress-develop/pull/5996 is looking good.
 I don't think we need to wait for the additional zip files, but if some
 come in they can be committed as follow ups.

 > In the next two weeks, we're planning to upgrade all sites on our
 platform to 6.4.3 in order to apply the security patches. We're going to
 get hundredes of calls asking us to rollback the change and this is going
 to cause a lot of pain both to our customers and to us.

 If you are strongly concerned about support, I would suggest you look into
 either using the provided plugin or applying the patch in 5996 to your
 sites.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/60398#comment:68>