[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #60422: We created a button and the website does not work and we cant log into wp admin for the website

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Feb 2 06:22:47 UTC 2024

#60422: We created a button and the website does not work and we cant log into wp
admin for the website
 Reporter:  cdawg029      |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)  |     Status:  new
Component:  General       |    Version:
 Severity:  normal        |   Keywords:
  Focuses:                |
 It seemed like when we added a button using HTML, CSS, and JavaScript, it
 worked fine. We integrated the RecruiterFlow API that was given to us by
 the RecruiterFlow team. We used PHP to interact with the API. The whole
 idea was to make a button that could open a pop-up window where one could
 import their CV and it would go straight to RecruiterFlow. When we tested
 it a couple of times and fixed bugs and logic issues,  after more tests,
 we discovered that we couldn't access the WordPress dashboard directly
 from the Believe resourcing website. When trying to log into
 "believeresourcing.com/wp-admin," I get an error referring to a JSON
 whitespace error. I can not access WordPress at all from the website, and
 when trying to log into believeresourcing from WordPress directly, I get
 an invalid password error.