[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #58497: when the content of a page is structured into two columns, it causes the menu bar background to change unexpectedly.

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Feb 1 09:31:25 UTC 2024

#58497: when the content of a page is structured into two columns, it causes the
menu bar background to change unexpectedly.
 Reporter:  noelhefele                           |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)                         |      Status:  new
Changes (by poena):

 * keywords:  dev-feedback needs-testing => dev-feedback needs-testing
     reporter-feedback needs-testing-info

Comment:

 Hi @noelhefele
 I understand that many months has passed since your report. Is this still
 a problem?

 I have not found a way to reproduce it.
 I think the chances are slim but do you happen to have the the code for
 the template and the content? A copy of all the blocks with their
 settings?

 If it could be copied from the editor using the "Copy all blocks" option,
 and pasted here, then it could be tested. Without it and without exact
 instructions of how to add the same combination of blocks and settings, I
 am not sure how to test it.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/58497#comment:2>