[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #60422: We created a button and the website does not work and we cant log into wp admin for the website

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Apr 18 20:50:20 UTC 2024

#60422: We created a button and the website does not work and we cant log into wp
admin for the website
--------------------------+----------------------
 Reporter:  cdawg029      |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)  |      Status:  closed
Changes (by sabernhardt):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => invalid
 * milestone:  Awaiting Review =>

Comment:

 Sorry to hear about the trouble you had with your site. Unfortunately,
 this is not the place to receive help for individual sites. If you still
 experience an issue, you could use the support forums:
 https://wordpress.org/support/forums/

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/60422#comment:3>