[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #60422: We created a button and the website does not work and we cant log into wp admin for the website

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Apr 18 18:05:40 UTC 2024

#60422: We created a button and the website does not work and we cant log into wp
admin for the website
 Reporter:  cdawg029      |       Owner:  (none)

Comment (by nazarov24):

 3. Debugging WordPress Login

 Since you're unable to log in to WordPress using your credentials, first
 ensure that you're using the correct username and password combination. If
 you suspect the password might be incorrect, use the "Forgot password?"
 link on the WordPress login page to reset your password.
 If you continue to encounter a JSON whitespace error or other issues when
 trying to log in, try temporarily disabling your custom integration (the
 RecruiterFlow API calls) to see if the WordPress login issue is resolved.
 This will help isolate whether the problem is related to your integration.
 Inspect JSON Response
 If you're seeing a JSON whitespace error, this could indicate that there's
 a malformed or unexpected response being returned when trying to access
 the WordPress login page. Use browser developer tools to inspect the
 network requests and responses when accessing the login page to identify
 any issues with the JSON data.
 5. WordPress Health Check
 If possible, install the WordPress Health Check plugin or use the Site
 Health feature (available in newer WordPress versions) to diagnose any
 potential problems with your WordPress installation. This tool can provide
 insights into compatibility issues, server configuration problems, or
 plugin conflicts.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/60422#comment:3>