[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #46338: taxonomy_meta_box_sanitize_cb_checkboxes: Warning: array_map(): Expected parameter 2 to be an array, string given

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Apr 16 06:03:46 UTC 2024

#46338: taxonomy_meta_box_sanitize_cb_checkboxes: Warning: array_map(): Expected
parameter 2 to be an array, string given
 Reporter:  conner_bw     |       Owner:  (none)

Comment (by oglekler):

 According to this:
 https://developer.wordpress.org/reference/functions/register_taxonomy/
 'meta_box_cb' can have a callback function name and be equal to
 'post_categories_meta_box' for hierarchical taxonomies and
 'post_tags_meta_box' for non-hierarchical taxonomies. This was my mistake;
 I didn't check the documentation properly, and taxonomy is not
 hierarchical by default. On the other hand, this situation with settings
 that are not compatible with each other can possibly be handled without
 fatal error.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/46338#comment:3>