[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #60981: 6.5 adds the "is-layout-constrained" class to the wrong place for classic themes

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Apr 15 12:40:27 UTC 2024

#60981: 6.5 adds the "is-layout-constrained" class to the wrong place for classic
themes
 Reporter:  evanltd       |       Owner:  (none)

Comment (by evanltd):

 It does sound somewhat related to 60936, but that one appears to be
 focused around issues with the max-width declaration, whereas my issue
 here is specifically with the margin-left and margin-right declarations. I
 tried out **6.5.3-alpha-57980** and do not see a difference in the CSS or
 HTML output for the group block (sorry if that's not what you meant for me
 to test, I'm new at this). Thanks.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/60981#comment:3>