[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #60422: We created a button and the website does not work and we cant log into wp admin for the website

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sat Apr 13 00:39:14 UTC 2024

#60422: We created a button and the website does not work and we cant log into wp
admin for the website
 Reporter:  cdawg029      |       Owner:  (none)

Comment (by mylinksdin):

 **Check for Errors in Integration
 **
 Review the PHP code that interacts with the RecruiterFlow API. Ensure that
 there are no syntax errors, and all API calls are handled correctly. Look
 for any error messages or warnings in your server logs that might be
 related to this integration.

 **2. Inspect JavaScript Console
 **
 Open the browser's developer tools (usually accessed by pressing F12) and
 navigate to the "Console" tab. Look for any JavaScript errors that might
 be occurring on your website. These errors could provide clues about
 what's going wrong with your WordPress login page.

 **3. Debugging WordPress Login
 **
 Since you're unable to log in to WordPress using your credentials, first
 ensure that you're using the correct username and password combination. If
 you suspect the password might be incorrect, use the "Forgot password?"
 link on the WordPress login page to reset your password.
 If you continue to encounter a JSON whitespace error or other issues when
 trying to log in, try temporarily disabling your custom integration (the
 RecruiterFlow API calls) to see if the WordPress login issue is resolved.
 This will help isolate whether the problem is related to your integration.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/60422#comment:1>