[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #60960: Choosing to h5 & h6; Font size capitalize display & font size also change. Please fix it. ( As compare to h1 to h4 tag )

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Apr 8 12:55:09 UTC 2024

#60960: Choosing to h5 & h6;  Font size capitalize display & font size also change.
Please fix it. ( As compare to h1 to h4 tag )
 Reporter:  smithlink123  |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)  |     Status:  new
Component:  Widgets       |    Version:  6.5
 Severity:  major         |   Keywords:
  Focuses:  ui, css       |
 Steps to reproduce:

 1) Please choose theme Twenty Twenty -Two.
 2) Please select a by default header menu.
 3) When I am select to h1 to h4 font size same view display in back end &
 select to h5 & h6 font size also change & Capitalize display. Please fix
 it.

 Actual Result:
 When I am select to h5 & h6 font size same view types display & change
 only for tag.