[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #60937: Twenty Seventeen: Button block appreance is not changing when we trying to change using block setting.

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Apr 5 05:21:39 UTC 2024

#60937: Twenty Seventeen: Button block appreance is not changing when we trying to
change using block setting.
---------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  pranitdugad    |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)   |     Status:  new
Component:  Bundled Theme  |    Version:
 Severity:  minor          |   Keywords:  has-screenshots
  Focuses:                 |
---------------------------+-----------------------------
 Hello,
 I have reviewed the "Button block" and found that its appearance is not
 changing when we are trying to change button appearance using block
 setting.
 Here, I have attached its video.

 Issue: https://jmp.sh/361cqMJI

 Environment info:

 WordPress version: WordPress 6.5 running,
 Theme: Twenty Seventeen
 Browser: Google Chrome
 Device: MacBook Air M1
 OS: macOS 14.4.1 (23E224