[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #60891: When plugins have a custom directory, script translations don’t load correctly

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Apr 3 08:43:00 UTC 2024

#60891: When plugins have a custom directory, script translations don’t load
correctly
 Reporter:  coreymckrill                         |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)                         |      Status:  new
Changes (by audrasjb):

 * keywords:  has-patch has-unit-tests => has-patch has-unit-tests needs-
     testing has-testing-info

Comment:

 The patch looks good to me and seems to be working on my side after
 relocating `WP_PLUGIN_DIR`.

 Assuming that it can be tested more widely and in time for the next minor
 (see testing instruction provided in the ticket description), should we
 try to move it to 6.5.1?

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/60891#comment:3>