[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #60888: Fatal error when passing non-strings to `WP_Translation_Controller::load_file()`

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Apr 2 22:50:03 UTC 2024

#60888: Fatal error when passing non-strings to
`WP_Translation_Controller::load_file()`
------------------------------------------+-------------------------
 Reporter:  swissspidy                    |       Owner:  swissspidy
     Type:  defect (bug)                  |      Status:  accepted

Comment (by lots.0.logs):

 Thanks for bringing this to our attention. After investigating the issue
 it looks like the problem is Divi expects the Divi Extensions to set the
 domain property when extending the base extension class. We weren't
 checking if its set before passing it to load_plugin_textdomain(). We are
 adding a check as I type this and will be releasing an updated version of
 Divi today.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/60888#comment:3>