[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #59449: In Twenty Nineteen theme the blocks having full width setting has the editor side scrollbar issue.

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Sep 26 10:45:35 UTC 2023

#59449: In Twenty Nineteen theme the blocks having full width setting has the
editor side scrollbar issue.
--------------------------+-----------------------------------------
 Reporter:  smit08        |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)  |     Status:  new
Component:  Themes        |    Version:
 Severity:  normal        |   Keywords:  needs-patch has-screenshots
  Focuses:  ui, css       |
--------------------------+-----------------------------------------
 In Twenty Nineteen theme when I am using the blocks which has the full
 width setting available. So when we click on the full width button to make
 the block as full width then the block is facing issue like overlapping to
 the sidebar and having horizontal scrollbar in bottom.

 Steps to reproduce:
 1. Activate Twenty nineteen theme.
 2. Add the block like cover, media and text, image etc.
 3. click on the full width button to apply full width to the block. On
 front side the full width will apply and everything will work fine. But in
 editor side the horizontal scroll bar is appearing at bottom.

 Video of Issue: https://share.cleanshot.com/dPTHJ23BJxZdLh5K8781