[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #59437: When I open the site editor in WordPress 6.4 + TT4, I get multiple Block validation failed.

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Sep 25 03:03:46 UTC 2023

#59437: When I open the site editor in WordPress 6.4 + TT4, I get multiple Block
validation failed.
 Reporter:  nendeb55      |       Owner:  (none)

Comment (by wildworks):

 Thanks for the report.

 WordPress 6.4 Alpha does not yet bundle the Gutenberg version that will be
 implemented in WordPress 6.4. However, since Twenty Twenty-Four is based
 on the Gutenberg version implemented in WordPress 6.4, this error probably
 occurs.

 My guess is that these errors will be resolved when WordPress 6.4 beta 1
 is released or by installing the Gutenberg plugin.

 For example, regarding errors in the Details block, this Gutenberg PR may
 be relevant. This PR is not implemented in WordPress 6.4 alpha.

 https://github.com/WordPress/gutenberg/pull/49808

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/59437#comment:2>