[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #11302: Bulk editing posts should pre-fill fields with the same value / allow for removal

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Sep 11 12:25:02 UTC 2023

#11302: Bulk editing posts should pre-fill fields with the same value / allow for
removal
 Reporter:  pavelevap                |       Owner:  francina
     Type:  enhancement              |      Status:  assigned
  design                             |  administration

Comment (by francina):

 Can I help move the ticket forward? What do you need? I have tested the
 existing patch from @soulseekah and have used it in production since 2020
 👼

 This is still the plan, as far as I understand:
 1. Review code
 2. Turn it into a patch
 3. Cross-browser testing of the undetermined checkboxes styling (separate
 ticket?)

 @costdev can you assist? Thanks!

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/11302#comment:69>