[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #49151: Show a warning for plugins in WP admin that haven't received updates in a long time

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Sep 7 07:04:09 UTC 2023

#49151: Show a warning for plugins in WP admin that haven't received updates in a
long time
 Reporter:  vincenthasselgard        |       Owner:  audrasjb
     Type:  feature request          |      Status:  accepted
  patch needs-design-feedback        |  ui-copy
  needs-refresh 2nd-opinion          |
Changes (by oglekler):

 * keywords:  has-screenshots has-patch needs-design-feedback needs-refresh
     =>
     has-screenshots has-patch needs-design-feedback needs-refresh 2nd-
     opinion

Comment:

 I am personally thinking that this is very important information, and it
 cannot be only present in the Site Health, because people most likely will
 notice it in the plugins page doing their business and Site Health needs
 to be open separately and this can be easily postponed for until something
 will be broken.
 Can we add this info into 2 places, possibly by tho tickets?

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/49151#comment:61>