[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #59111: A stale register_core_block_style_handles cache can cause styles not to load

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Sep 5 21:55:41 UTC 2023

#59111: A stale register_core_block_style_handles cache can cause styles not to
load
--------------------------+--------------------------
 Reporter:  joemcgill     |       Owner:  joemcgill
     Type:  defect (bug)  |      Status:  assigned

Comment (by joemcgill):

 Thanks for the follow-up, @desmith. Sounds to me like there may be some
 potential discrepancy between the path returned by the glob function and
 the path being removed from each file path prior to saving the transient
 due to symlinks. I posted a follow-up comment on the PR with a suggestion
 for how to use consistent paths everywhere these files are being
 referenced. I'd be grateful if you were able to confirm that this would
 fix the issue for you as well.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/59111#comment:42>