[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #59283: Block Editor: Edit permalink slug for posts is only possible after clicking "save as draft"

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Sep 5 09:56:21 UTC 2023

#59283: Block Editor: Edit permalink slug for posts is only possible after clicking
"save as draft"
--------------------------+---------------------
 Reporter:  youknowriad   |       Owner:  (none)

Comment (by iamfarhan09):

 Hello,

 I'm interested in contributing to this issue. I can review the proposed
 code change and assist with testing. However, I'd appreciate some more
 context on how this change affects the editor and whether there are any
 specific testing scenarios to consider.

 Looking forward to helping out.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/59283#comment:3>