[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #59090: Twenty Twenty: 'Uncaught TypeError' when unregistering the squared button block style

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sat Sep 2 19:18:45 UTC 2023

#59090: Twenty Twenty: 'Uncaught TypeError' when unregistering the squared button
block style
 Reporter:  poena                                |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)                         |      Status:  new

Comment (by costdev):

 == Reproduction Report
 === Description
 This report validates whether the issue can be reproduced.

 === Environment
 - WordPress: 6.4-alpha-56267-src
 - PHP: 7.4.33
 - Server: Apache/2.4.56 (Ubuntu)
 - Database: mysqli (Server: 5.7.41-0ubuntu0.18.04.1 / Client: 7.4.33)
 - Browser: Chrome 116.0.0.0
 - OS: Windows 10/11
 - Theme: Twenty Twenty 2.3
 - MU Plugins: None activated
 - Plugins: None activated

 === Actual Results
 1.  ❌ No error in console. Issue not reproduced.

 === Notes
 - Also tested on InstaWP and couldn't reproduce the issue.
 - I think we need more investigation to determine how the issue can be
 reliably reproduced.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/59090#comment:9>