[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #59621: Image block resizes image by clicking anywhere along the side (without dragging)

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Oct 30 15:34:48 UTC 2023

#59621: Image block resizes image by clicking anywhere along the side (without
dragging)
----------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  inspiredtaste         |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)          |      Status:  new

Comment (by inspiredtaste):

 Thanks for the tips but I don't have any of those plugins and I don't
 think I should have to combat this bug with another plugin. I think this
 fixed should be default in WordPress's next core update. I am seeing quite
 a few WordPress websites with images that are incorrectly sized and
 stretched around the web due to the aspect ratio being added so easily.
 This started with the last major update of WordPress.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/59621#comment:3>